Happy Day #10 of BLOGMAS! We’re officially in the double digits! How can that be?
All I know is that means we’re closer than we were yesterday to a whole new year and after a year like 2020, I know we can all agree that is definitely something to celebrate.
Have you started Christmas shopping yet? Or, should I say are you finished shopping yet? Most of you are probably good little Christmas shoppers and are probably pretty close to done at this point. And for that, you deserve a big ole’ golden star on your Santa hat. But, I’m willing to bet there are still a few of you out there like me who…well…for lack of better words…procrastinate on Christmas shopping each year. It’s not that I WANT to be that person…it’s just who I am. No matter how hard I try–early shopping just doesn’t happen for me. So, with that being said I wanted to put together a cute little easy gift guide for the “she’s” and the “hers” on your list who just might want a cozy gift this Christmas under the tree.
I’ve made it super easy and have included links to everything you see, so feel free to click on through to see the details of each and every item. Also, this post is not sponsored in any way. These are just items I would personally love (hey, hey type #9’s out there! ;)) and I think plenty of others would appreciate these ideas too.
Let’s get right to it.
- Who doesn’t love a good neck massage? Well, without having to ask for it. 😉 This neck massager is the ultimate gift and would definitely be a family fav if yours is anything like mine. Did I mention it’s heated too? #swoon.
2. The hair tool of all hair tools is most likely at the top of most ladies Christmas lists this year because it is the most amazing thing since sliced bread. No really. The Revlon One Step hair tool is amazing in every possible way. Ask anyone who has one and they’ll tell you they’re just as obsessed with this thing as I am. I haven’t touched my regular hair dryer in months. It’s true. Come see the dust collecting on it!
3. Weighted blankets are what dreams are made of. So, if you don’t already have one of these, add this to your wish list. OR add it to your gift list for anyone you’re still shopping for. Their sleep will thank you later.
4. Did someone say buttery soft pajamas is on their list? Okay, great because THIS is what they need. Nick’s mom got me this Hello Mello set for my birthday this year and I’ve basically lived in it ever since. Even if it wasn’t 2020 (the year of the ultimate loungewear extravaganza), I would be living in them. They’re the softest pajamas I’ve ever owned. Get yourself some and then get your BFF and their mom some too. I promise they’ll be a huge hit!
5. I know you most likely have a coffee maker at home. BUT, is it a pretty coffee maker? Because this one is and I think you need it. And so do I. 😉
6. Calling any and all Gilmore Girls fans! IYKYK and I know you know. Is this sweatshirt not the cutest? Oh, and it’s only $22!! Can you believe it? You’re welcome.
7. I don’t personally own this Barefoot Dreams robe but I’ve heard it’s the ultimate cozy robe that makes you want to never put on real clothes again. And, well…that’s definitely something I can get down with. #cozyclothesforlife
8. You can’t complete your cozy look without the warmest and coziest house shoes, right? These Ugg slippers are ultra comfy and a necessity to survive winter.
9. You’re all ready for bed now, so it’s time to rest your head on a silk pillow. Why? Because your hair asked for this to make it on the list this year. That’s why. This silk pillowcase has amazing reviews with all the 5-stars so it’s gotta be good, right?
10. Last but certainly not least, dog mom’s (and cat moms too!) I’ve got you covered. Want cute little fluffy with you at all times? You need this pet portrait necklace, pronto. Even better is that it’s on SALE! I’ll take two please. 😉
Ready, set, SHOP!
Questions for you:
What’s on your Christmas list this year?
Are you an early shopper or a procrastinator like me, myself, and I?
Are you doing all online shopping this year? What stores are your favorite to buy from?