Happy BLOGMAS Day #18! Only 7 more days until Christmas! Can you believe it?
I came across this really cute “Christmas Tags” idea on Pinterest and decided it would make for the most perfect blogmas post! Who’s ready for a fun and festive Q&A? I am! Let’s do it!
- What’s your favorite holiday movie? Definitely National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
- What’s your favorite Christmas color? I love the color combo or red and teal at Christmas! It’s the theme of our Christmas tree too!
- Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas? We definitely keep it super casual and stay cozy all day on Christmas.
- If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be? My niece, Brooklyn! She’s my favorite person to shop for.
- Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? We open our presents with Nick’s family on Christmas eve and my family on Christmas morning. Then, we head to my dad’s house the day after Christmas to celebrate with them!
- Have you ever build a gingerbread house? Yes! It never turns out as pretty as I’d like though…#notcrafty
- What do you like to do on your Christmas break? I don’t really get a “Christmas Break” per se…but I do like to un-plug and spend time with my family work-free.
- Any Christmas wishes? Umm…world peace? No really. (ha!) I’m just really hoping 2021 makes a 180 for all of us and turns out to be the best year yet!
- Favorite Christmas smell? It’s a tie between real Christmas trees and fresh out of the oven Christmas dinner.
- Favorite Christmas meal or treat? Definitely my sister’s mother-in-law’s Sweet Potato Casserole. It’s the best thing on my plate every year.
- Which holiday do you celebrate? Christmas! 🙂
- What are you doing for the holidays this year? We’re finishing up our move and then just spending time with our immediate families from Christmas Eve to the day after Christmas. I think it’s going to be really nice to unplug and not worry about anything for a few days and just get into the holiday spirit!
- What’s your favorite holiday drink? Ohhh…fun question!! I like a good Cranberry Mule!
- Candy cane or gingerbread men? Wow…tough call but I think Gingerbread men. Unless it’s candy cane bark because then I’m all for that.
- What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas song? I love the Lauren Daigle Christmas Collection!
- What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received? A tap light.
- Have you ever made a snowman? Of course! But, it’s been a while because Arkansas has somehow skipped out on a good snow for the past several years. I’m crossing my fingers and toes we get a really good few snow days this winter! Come on 2021!! Start off strong!
- What is your favorite winter fragrance? I love Winter Candy Apple from Bath & Body (I totally got this from my sister because this has always been her “official scent” at Christmas.
- What is at the top of your list this Christmas? I still really want a weighted blanket…
- What is most important to you about the holidays? Spending time with my family, giving something special to people in need, remembering the ultimate reason for the Christmas season, and counting my many blessings, (my health/families health, happiness, job security) especially this year.
Okay, that was so fun!! I hope you’ll join me and add your Christmas tags in the comments below! Feel free to add your own and answer as many as you’d like!
PS I’ll leave my usual “questions for you” up to the 20 listed above! 😉